Welcome to my Blog!


This is a space where I share about my life, work, love, & passion. I am glad you have found your way here. Please come & return often. A blog begins with the words of an individual and makes sense in the context of community...

Monday, March 15, 2010

General Musing

One question I sometimes find myself faced with hovers around boundaries and when to help: When do I know that I am enabling behavior and when I am helping? Have I gotten myself into a pattern where I am doing so much helping that I view it in a new way than I did before? What is the healthy response? What is the Christian response? Well, given it is late into the night as well as my general inclination, I am revealing my human nature with these words, but I find the revelation powerful and important. As I continue along the journey of recognizing myself within all my communities and contributions of care, these questions will grow more palpable and I'll have both my experience and intuitive wisdom to go by. Right now my prayer is for clarity as well as the courage to trust my instincts, recognizing that as I honor myself I also honor others... and visa-versa. Yes, visa versa. It is notable how some of us more readily jump into self-awareness while others are more apt at other-awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment