Welcome to my Blog!


This is a space where I share about my life, work, love, & passion. I am glad you have found your way here. Please come & return often. A blog begins with the words of an individual and makes sense in the context of community...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

to my dear Trinity, i love you

Life is fast paced. Our minds, souls, and hearts are too. Amidst this, we want to know that we have opened ourselves to the gift of community: Being not just folks who share space together but souls who have dared and delighted in actually knowing each other.

Ma this be a place that will continue us communally along our individual paths of growth-- where we will not feel guilty for not giving enough but rather feel empowered to give out of the deepest spaces of who we are....

No comments:

Post a Comment